Monday, January 14, 2013

Like Peeing on Mt. Everest

So we are still in a super cold spell here in Idaho.
After Mom came home from her trip it warmed up enough to snow for two days but now it is super cold again!
That makes it really hard to get our potty bidness done. 



Dad used the snow blower move a lot of the snow around the outer part of the yard to make it easier for us.


Bailey & Hazel are pretty good about getting the job done quickly and getting back in the house.

Not me, 
I have to go back and forth about 87 times 
before I am ready to do anything.
But my feet get too cold before I get anything done
and for some reason I want to pee in the snow
not where Dad cleared it off.
So Mom and Dad went shopping and got 
me these cool shoes!!


Look at me!
 I can run in my shoes and my feet don't get cold!

 

And here I am up on the mountain of snow
looking for that perfect place to pee!!
Hee Hee!


Mom also ordered all three of us coats from Pug Snuggly!
Can't wait till they get here, 
we will be stylin'!

We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

13 comments:

  1. HaHa! =) This is a perfect example why I love that someone created shoes for dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't snowed much at all here, but I keep thinking I should get Scarlet snow boots. What kind are those?

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRRRRR that looks cold. Great booties. Stay warm guys. Have a magnificent Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. those boots are just a must have for sure!!!!! we need them here when it snows...do they stay on your feet real well? I know magpie will try to rip them off my feet cos that is what she does to everything!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Boots are made fur Peein
    and that's just what you DID.
    One of these days those boots
    are gonna keep you from a SKID.

    OMD your DAD is FANGTASTIC fur doin that fur the three of you. Be sure to give him some EXTRA Kisses fur THAT. AND by the way.. did HE get new Paw Covers too? He really ZOOMED in that furst Video. He was like a BLURR.
    Love this post!!!! JUST LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes it is cold here too. -7 last night and I think it has warmed up to 3 degrees right now. Glad you have those cool boots now. I don't like mine so I refuse to wear them. Keep warm.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those. . . are. . .the. . .coolest. . .shoes. . .WOW!!!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snow is so beautiful! But is is too cold! Cold here too. I love your new shoes- how pretty. I know they keep your footies nice and warm.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling a bit chilled just watching you in the snow. Brr! We had to snow blow a section of the back yard for D&D too, but it's melted, and now we just have crunchy grass. Can't wait to see your coats. Pug Snugglys are the best! Payton had one and now so do D&D!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for telling us about your shoe Miss Greta, we will look for them around here!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers that is a lot of snow, and the shoes are super cool. We are passing a little award on to you at our blog

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very very impressive. I could never get used to the booties and you are just runnin around like it were nothing.

    It looks colder there than here and the crunchy crunchy noise your humans make walking around is pretty funny.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi cuties! We found you a while back on Pet Blogs United and wanted to share a little something with you so please stop by :-)

    http://myminipetpig.com/2013/01/and-one-more-award-to-share/

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete