Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you We will thank you again, Coccolino!
Share five things about yourself and five things about your dogs/pets
About The PugRanch Kids:
1. Bailey is the barker of the family. Barks at the TV, at the neighbors, at the school bus when it goes up the road, sometimes at the water softener when it runs at night.
2. Hazel loves to eat dandelions. She will scour the yard and pop the tops off of them. She also loves cherry tomatoes, and just about anything Dad tries to grow in the garden. We have to keep her out of it or she would strip everything clean.
3. Greta has learned the joy of eating the yard vegetation from Hazel.
4. All three pugs know that if Mom comes home and changes into her tennis shoes, someone is getting to go to training class.
5. All three pugs sleep with us at night. Lately it has been so cold that all three are under the covers with us.
About Mom Linda:
1. Mom grew up in Redwood City, CA and moved to Idaho when she was 18 yrs old
2. When Mom was in the 6th grade, she and her partner won 5th place in a State Ballroom Dance competition.
3. Mom has worked for the same employer for 40 yrs. She works in the accounting dept. at a potato processing plant. They make french fries and one of their biggest customers is McDonalds.
4. Mom loves to read. She really enjoyed the Harry Potter series, Twilight was fun, and has read almost every Stephen King book and also likes Dean Koontz. Her most recent favorite books are Merles Door, Lessons from a Free Thinking Dog, and A Dogs Purpose.
5. Mom is a One Year and 3 months breast cancer survivor (who's counting).
Answer five questions from your nominee
1. What time do you (pets and pet parents) go to sleep?
We are usually in bed by 10:15 - 10:30 PM. Even on the weekends. Dad is usually asleep on the couch before that.
2. What is your all time favorite snack?
hhmmmm. Mom has a weakness for cookies. Dad loves potato chips. The pugs will have anything we are having!
3. If you had one week to spend anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I am not much of a traveler, but I would love to be able to go the Pug Nationals sometime, otherwise Hawaii would be nice!
4. Lake or ocean?
5. Is blogging your full-time “profession” or part-time hobby?
Ask five new questions to your nominated bloggers
1. What made you decide on your particular breed of dog?
2. Do you have a gender preference, boys or girls?
3. What made you decide to start a blog?
4. Favorite TV show?
5. Boxers or Briefs?? HEE HEE
Reveal your top five picks (200 readers or less) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
We would like to pass this award on to these blogs that we enjoy visiting.
Our wonderful friends at Urban Hounds gave us this award. Thank you so much. We really enjoy their blog. It is filled with dogs and recipes (for humans and dogs) and historical info, product reviews. And their pug Weasley is about the same age as Greta, so it has been fun seeing the two "grow up together".
The rules and instruction for this award are as follows . . .
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below)
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them. (see below)
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change? All five (pugs and 'rents) of us would love it if Mom and Dad could be retired and stay home every day with us. On second thought sometimes we look forward to Monday so we can get our rest!
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year? Bailey and Hazel 5 or 6 would be a good age. They could stay that age forever Mom would be happy. Greta is not quite one year old. We do not want to repeat this first year it has been a challenge and she is just starting to be not soo naughty (still crazy though) all the time. Mom would go back to her 40's. It was after she met Dad and had more energy for everything.
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
Bailey - he is scared of thunder, fireworks and the kitchen floor. He won't walk across it sometimes like he is afraid it will swallow him or something .
Hazel - doesn't like sirens
Greta - has no fear!! Except the GiantPugFace Tshirt - that freaked her out.
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? Bailey - To get his Companion Dog title. Probably not going to happen, he is ten and just doesn't like going to the shows.
Hazel - To get her Rally Advanced title. Still might be in the cards as she is more settled now and since Greta joined the family more anxious to show Mom that she can do it.
Greta - Just getting started, right now the sky is the limit, not only in Obedience and Rally, but she will be (we hope) Mom's first agility pug! She has soo much potential it is up to Mom to be a good trainer.
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? WE like us puggies just as we are! Spoiled & pampered. Mom would like to be a master dog trainer, but for longer than a day.
So we are still in a super cold spell here in Idaho. After Mom came home from her trip it warmed up enough to snow for two days but now it is super cold again! That makes it really hard to get our potty bidness done.
Dad used the snow blower move a lot of the snow around the outer part of the yard to make it easier for us.
Bailey & Hazel are pretty good about getting the job done quickly and getting back in the house.
I have to go back and forth about 87 times
before I am ready to do anything.
But my feet get too cold before I get anything done
and for some reason I want to pee in the snow
not where Dad cleared it off.
So Mom and Dad went shopping and got
me these cool shoes!!
Look at me!
I can run in my shoes and my feet don't get cold!
And here I am up on the mountain of snow
looking for that perfect place to pee!!
Mom also ordered all three of us coats from Pug Snuggly!